Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Sound of Silence

Sorry for the "dead air" lately. I have been wanting to post something positive and uplifting and I am finding that hard to do when I seem to get myself worked up almost daily on something I see or hear on the news. I want to add my voice to these things, but I am tired of fighting in some ways. So I am considering this stuff my penance for Lent and I am hoping that I am passing on the Truth to my Adult Confirmation class so that we can have more Church Militant to fight the good fight.

I just don't want to be that person who wages Facebook flame wars with the Liberal Ladies Who Lunch. Correction: I WANT to be that person, but I don't have the heart at the moment.


1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. I did a Facebook hiatus for a while to avoid all the debating. It's getting old (yet still the topic of my post today, eh...details.)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and weigh in. As Chesterton once said "Thinking in isolation and with pride ends in being an idiot."